I’ve heard that when you are starting a blog, it is a good idea to begin by telling your readers a little bit about yourself, so that they can see where you are coming from and get an idea of what you are about. I thought about how I might go about doing such a thing, and decided that the simplest way would be to just start out by telling you 10 simple facts about who I am. So, here goes!
Ten Facts About Who I Am
1. My name is Caitlin (…and I have too many nicknames to list)
2. I love big families, and little rascally kids (you know, the “hard cases”), I love to reach out to those who feel unimportant or unnoticed, and show them Christ’s love
3. I love Jesus Christ above all else, and desire to serve Him with everything that I have
4. I have a Blue Heeler named Jackson Blue
5. I am the sixth of seven children, and the aunt of nineteen beautiful, amazing, completely unique, nieces and nephews. (Yep. that’s right!…19)
6. I love hunting and spending time outside, especially out in the woods
7. I drink my coffee black, and if I could grow a beard I would keep it
8. The world is my mission field. No matter where I am in the world I want to be on a mission to bring souls to Christ (Whether that means packing up and moving to the other side of the world, or being intentional right where I am, here in the States).
9. I love doing things that take me outside of my comfort zone, and cause me to stretch and grow.
10. I am writing this blog because I want to encourage you to step outside of YOUR comfort zone, and to do things that challenge you. I believe that God wants to use you right where you are to change the world around you. I want to encourage you to be unique, set apart….and to rise high above the expectations that society has for you, and to remind you of the expectations that God has set for each one of us in His Word.
So! Now that we have that out of the way, maybe we can get down to bidness! ; ) I love you all!…